We are so pleased to announce our stores will be open from April 12th!
We will of course be adhering to government guidelines and social distancing here are some of the measures we will be putting in place.
- All our staff will wear masks and we ask you to also wear a mask whilst you are in the store
- Touch points in the store will be cleaned regularly, fitting rooms will be cleaned after each client, and the whole store will be deep cleaned at the end of each day
- Clothes that have been tried on will be steamed to sanitise them
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the boutique
- No more than 4 Customers in the store at any one time, (3 customers in our sale store)
We will be regularly reviewing things and will update you of any changes as and when they occur.
We would ask that if you have any symptoms please do not visit the store.
If you would feel more comfortable having a private appointment and the shop to yourself we are very happy to offer you a personal appointment on a Sunday when the store will be closed.
We are also continuing to offer local delivery and collection for anybody who would prefer not to/ cannot get to the shop. Give us a call or drop us a message and we would be delighted to organise this for you.